Accounts Senior/Semi-Senior Wanted
Expanding practice currently recruiting for various roles including Accounts Senior/Semi-Senior to join our team on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity to join a company that can offer career progression to include freedom to deal with own portfolio of clients and manage staff.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for review and to completion for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns
- Preparation of self-assessment returns
- Respond to and deal with client queries
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by a manager or director
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 year’s practice experience
- Be a qualified accountant by official qualification, studying towards a qualification or qualified by experience
- Ideally, although not essential have experience using iris
- Ideally, although not essential have experience using sage line 50 software and able to provide advice to clients regarding sage
- Able to meet deadlines
- Liaise with clients in general and offer various advice including tax planning
In return we are willing to offer career progression and scope to move candidate to senior and management level.
Working hours 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday